I was inspired by ohloveleslie’s blog and decided to go out and buy some Sally Hansen nail stickers, in “hot wired” from CVS for $7.
The Kit comes with two packs of nail strips (with some extra in case of mistakes), a wooden poker, and a nail file.
Although it took me bit to adjust to using these, once I figured them out I can’t get enough of them! These guys are great if you want amazing looking nails, that last up to two weeks. I Love having these on my nails when I am trying to grow them out because I am less tempted to pick at them because there are so pretty :p
I first off clean my nails completely, clip my cuticles, and file my nails. Then I go through the strips provided and find which ones best fit my nail shape. Then I’ll take the sticker, rip off the backing, and place it in the top middle of my nail. Then I will smooth the sides to each corner of my nail, and then down to the edge of my nail. Then you can use the nail file and file the excess sticker away. To ensure extra hold, I press down the whole sticker on each nail for a couple of seconds. Then, as an optional step, I apply a clear coat on top for extra shine and to prevent chipping.
I am super happy with the results, very neon and fun. If you guys would like me to try out more nail styling products like the sugar finish polish or any of the newer ones let me know and I’ll do a review. If you guys like the nail look please like and follow me for more lovin’ 🙂 thanks for reading and Love always Pearlsnheels
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Nails: Zoya & Sally Hansen Salon Effects (rjleelee.wordpress.com)
- Where Can I Buy Sale Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover 1 oz. (3-Pack) with Free Nail File (nwsd03mb.wordpress.com)
- The Low Down On Nail Stickers (chicitynails.wordpress.com)
- Polka dots & Glitter (nearlynailedit.wordpress.com)
- Classy Bling (thenailboss.com)
- Sally Hansen – Hard as nails (aishlingsanalysis.com)
- Sally Hansen Salon Gel Polish (polishyoupretty.com)
- Filing Down My Nail Expectations (lexilazaro.wordpress.com)