Nails! I will be creating some posts with nail looks I create! I have since been inspired by my fellow bloggers, and their gorgeous nails! So, here is my first look is showcasing black and glitter. I am all about the flash! This look wasn’t hard to complete at all. The only challenges were found in painting my right hand with my left, this is one of my biggest life issues ha ha FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS…But I will just show you what my left hand looks like, because it doesn’t look like my right hand at all! lol
I used, of course, a base coat, a fast drive top coat, black skinny brush nail polish, and some glitter!
I used Spoiled Nail Polish In Jewelry Heist, for the glittery tips! I used Nail Club Black polish with a skinny brush. Then, my favorite top coat, Oh So Wet! This stuff is a fast drying top coat, that literally dries before your eyes and prevents chipping.
All I did to create this look was first apply my base coat, any one will do! Then I turned my hand sideways, to make this step easier, and dragged the tip of the brush along the edge of my nail, applying a thick band of glitter at the end of my finger nails. Then I repeated this step three times, ensuring an opaque glitter effect. Then after that was all dried, I took the black skinny nail polish brush and flicked diagonal lines from the side of my nails to the center, starting thick then tapering off. This took me a couple nails before I got the hang of it so don’t worry if the lines waver a bit, hay it beats salon prices! :p I put these lines above the glitter band on my nails, and gave the look a professional touch 🙂
Thank you guys so much for reading, please comment down below with ideas for future nail looks I can create for you! Or let me know if you like these types of nail posts and I will be sure to create some more. Please remember to like this post and follow me for some more lovin’ 🙂 Love always Pearlsnheels ❤
- Quick Tip: Removing Glitter Nail Polish (lovetrustpixie.wordpress.com)
- Shimmer Polish – Review and Swatches – Jennifer, Eva & Elsa (triedandtestedblog.wordpress.com)
- Black is always the new Black (lunalunamag.wordpress.com)
- Nail polish repair: possible? (ask.metafilter.com)
- NOTD: Glitter Jelly 🙂 (youngandpolished.wordpress.com)
- Nailed it! The sunny side of polish. (audreyantoinette.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Summer Nail Colours (chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com)
- Pish Posh and Polish takes over PMP! (pocketmoneypolishes.wordpress.com)
- Orange You Glad I Didn’t Say Banana Nails…. (llewsoba.wordpress.com)