Hello there green eyed girls! Or other eye colored beauties! This look looks great with whatever eye color you have and if you are just wanting to use up some green eyeshadow! This look is intense and mystical looking. I had a lot of fun creating this look, and if you want to re-create it on your own eyes keep reading! 🙂
As you can see below, this look is made up of different hues and finishes of green eyeshadows. I used a light gold on my brown bone and inner corner of my eye to open my eyes up and make them look bigger and brighter! I then applied dark mossy green color to the inner corner (above the gold) and the out corner then blended the colors out to look smooth and smokey. I glammed up with look with a dab of gold eyeshadow pigment on the ball of my eye, on top of my lid. This is well will give the appearance of larger eyes, because the light will reflect off of your eyelid.
Here you can see I added some mascara, but skipped the eyeliner. Eyeliner can take away from all the work you put into your shadows on your lid. Besides, kipping the eyeliner can give your look a fresher appeal and enhance the length of your lashes! Using these green eyeshadows, with darks and lights, can connect with your own green eye shade, and make your eyes look greener! My eyes always jump in the intensity of their color when I use green shadows. I used a white eye crayon, as I usually do, on my bottom water line, this really pushes the look and makes your eyes pop and look huge!
I finished the look with my foundation, concealer, and pressed powder to make my skin look pale and flawless. Then I combed my eyebrows and added some matching colored eyeshadow on them in order to fill them in and shape them. I also set them with clear eyebrow gel, which is nice when I don’t want them going anywhere! lol :p I used a red lip liner in a punch color to fill in my lips and then added a clear gloss on top. The light red shade works great for this look, because it is not too bright so it does not compete with the eyes, but the red is a contrasting color of green so they work in a very interesting and pretty combo!
If you guys enjoyed this look, and makeup look for green eyes, or how to make your eyes look bigger with makeup let me know! Please like this post below and support my beauty blog by following! Thank you guys for reading and love always Pearlsnheels ❤
- Best Eyeshadow Colors for Green Eyes (bridalmakeups.wordpress.com)
- Makeup For Green Eyes #2 (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Want The Look? Green Liquid Eyeliner. (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Eyeshadow for Green Eyes with Swatches (shilanisadh.wordpress.com)
- How To Get Bigger and Brighter appearing eyes? TIPS & TRICKS! (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Lady de Cosmetic Adds L.A. Colors Mascara to Eye Makeup Line (prweb.com)
- Makeup For Green Eyes #1 (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)
- Grey green look with MakeupGeek (MUG) eyeshadows (longlivemakeup.wordpress.com)
- Makeup Look Of The Day! Sparkly Eyes? But Not Look Like A Clown! (pearlsnheels.wordpress.com)